Islamabad is the national capital of Pakistan. To the west is Peshawar where I grew up. To the east is the city of Lahore which is the capital of the Punjab province. My mother is from Lahore and I spend a lot of time over there too. The difference between Lahore and Peshawar is huge.
- Peshawar is the capital of the NWFP province. At one point 80% of the worlds heroin supply was distributed from this city. Yeah that's about it for Peshawar it's a major criminal hub.
- Islamabad is the national capital of Pakistan. Rawalpindi (or Pindi) is a twin city of Islamabad.
- Lahore is the capital of the Punjab province. Lahore is the second largest city in the country with Karachi being the largest.
- Karachi is the capital of the Sindh province. Karachi is also a major part of Pakistan's economy since it has a sea-port. But the place sucks.
- Quetta is the capital of the Baluchistan province. This is the largest province in Pakistan and is desolate, useless and often ignored. Supposedly there are large oil reserves in Baluchistan...
Map of Pakistan
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts