Touareg on Camel - Sahara
The Touareg people are predominently nomadic people of the sahara desert, mostly in the Northern reaches of Mali near Timbuktu and Kidal. They are often referred to as "Blue Men of the desert " - because their robes are dyed indigo blue.
The sword is a Tuareg's most valued possession. Many are passed from generation to generation and said to be protected by the victories of its past owners.
This photo is in 50 groups
- 25-50 Faves [No Nudes/Erotic!] 14,997 items
- !Portfolio of People (HIGH QUALITY, ADMIN MODERATED p1/c2) 117,138 items
- BEST ORIGINAL SHOOTING 1 Photo / 2 Comment (No comment = Ban)T 37,852 items
- *GreatPixGallery 50 Faves+ 34,996 items
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 34,242 items
- Unsere Erde----exklusiv----our earth #1 66,799 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- sahara 1 photo