This statue of a boy "Springtime" was originally in Glasgow's Kelvingrove Park for an exhibition in 1949 but was moved subsequently to Glasgow Green (McPhun's Park portion).
The lighting was difficult here for this image. The former Templeton's Carpet Factory building can be seen in the background.
More details about the sculptor Thomas Clapperton (1879-1962) and the history of his work can be found via the link below:
The Templeton's Carpet Factory was built in 1892 and its architect was William Leiper (1839-1916).