Fairport Harbor Lighthouse
Historic Fairport Harbor Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters in Lake County, Ohio. The lighthouse and house were rebuilt in 1871. The lighthouse is a 69 ft. round sandstone tower. It has been inactive since 1925 when it was was replaced by the Fairport Harbor West Breakwater Lighthouse.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP No. 71000642 as the Fairport Marine Museum).
ARLHS No. USA-279.