Moseley Wrought Iron Arch Bridge (North Andover, Massachusetts)
Historic Wrought Iron Arch Bridge in North Andover, Massachusetts. The 86 foot long riveted wrought-iron tubular arch bridge was built in 1864 by the Moseley Iron Building Works. It originally spanned the North Canal in Lawrence, Massachusetts. In 1989, the bridge was removed and relocated to the campus of Merrimack College in North Andover, where it was restored by civil engineering students.
The bridge was included in the National Register of Historic Places North Canal Historic District in 1984 (NRHP District No. 84000417). The bridge was also designated as a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) in 1998.
Historic American Engineering Record (survey HAER MA-72 as the Upper Pacific Mills Bridge).