Charity by Sir Joseph Boehm
Charity by Sir J. Boehm, 1874.
It is originally from the Boileau drinking fountain which stood on the junction of Ipswich and Newmarket Roads. It was moved outside the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, St Stephens Road and was returned to this same site (now Persimmon Homes) in January 2008.
First posted for Guess Where Norwich