You got tagged!!
I got tagged by my friend Eva a few days ago. And getting tagged on flickr isn't like getting poked on facebook. You can't just poke back, you have to tell 16 things about yourself to the world. This was surprisingly hard to do, but I made it eventually.
1. Volleyball has been my life since I was 12 years old. I moved from home at the age of 15 to play volleyball in Ålesund. Then I moved to Tromsø two years later to play for one of the best clubs in Norway. With BK Tromsø I have won 1 cup-gold, 1 cup-silver, 1 league-gold, 2 league-silvers and 1 league-bronze. I have 13 under-21 matches and two senior matches for Norway.
2. My girlfriends name is Marte. We went to the same school and became a couple 25th of August 2005, the start of my second year in Tromsø. We have been together for 3.5 years now and we started living together last year in January.
3. I study economics at the university in Tromsø. It's my first year and I like it a lot.
4. I was born in Ålesund in July 1986, that makes me 22 years old.
5. I am considered very tall by normal people. 192 cm or 6.2992126 feet according to google.com. On the national team I am considered short, there is in fact only two people shorter then me on that team.
6. Be aware if you invite me for dinner, make enough. I eat enormous amounts of food!
7. I love music, and before volleyball got me really hooked I played a lot of it as well. I have played piano for two years, trombone for nine years and euphonium for 3-4 years. I have also learned to play the guitar, but manages to forget an old song when I learn a new one.
8. And once we were into the music stuff. I listen to a lot of different music, but one artist I always listen to is John Mayer. That guy just knows the guitar! I recommend everybody to check out his new live album - where the light is.
9. I am a geek. I love playing games on my xbox, or sitting with my mac for several hours. And no, I don't like to sit with a windows machine for several hours. That makes me feel sad.
10. I started taking interest in photography when I was about 17-18 years old. I remember borrowing dads Pentax and shooting like crazy, then later see that there was no film in the camera. I now shoot with a Nikon D200, a Pentax Spotmatic II (my dads camera), a Lomo fisheye and - my newest camera - a Nikon Coolpix s610 (seen above).
11. I travel a lot with my volleyball team, but rarely outside of Norway. The foreign countries I have traveled to are: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Germany, Greece and England. My future plans are to visit these countries: USA, France, Spain and yet again England.
12. I love to make food, but I can't say that I am any good yet. I hope to learn a lot and has recently bought some cook books with new recipes I want to try out.
13. I am the youngest of four brothers, and I'm uncle to five lovely kids. As well as godfather for Martes little niese.
14. Candy is sooooo good! I love potato chips and all candy in general. Desserts are awesome and I love 'em!
15. I do the worst hip-hop impressions known to man! Awful I know, but they put a smile on Martes face, that's the most important thing!
16. I forget things. I have a tendency to forget to check, forget that I have checked or forget what I was checking out.