Downtown Elgin (National St.)
Kodak Duaflex III
Shanghai GP3 120 film
Acer 620ut scanner
Many firsts were involved in the making of these images.
* First time using Xtol developer
* First time using Shanghai film
* First time using "new" scanner
* First time using Vuescan
* First time using a piece of glass from a picture frame to hold down the freakin' negatives to scan them
* First time using 120 respooled film in both of these antique cameras
This is not a good example of this film or developer (or cameras for that matter). I have really hard tap water and mixed up the xtol with it and really shouldn't have. I think I would have had better results with distilled water.
Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of these images