I have been tagged by Angelica so heres my 16 random facts about me-
1. I was born in Lambeth, London in 1947 and 45 years later our son Archie was born in Lambeth too.
2. At art school I was sometimes known as "Sick Mick" for including melting eyeballs and dripping blood in my still life paintings.
3. I once had tea with Ivor Cutler.
4. As a teenager I once had a drawing shown for two seconds on the television and won a Jerry Lee Lewis LP as a prize.
5. I had a mole removed from my neck.
6. I once "bottled" for a Punch & Judy man on the beaches of Cornwall.
7. I lived in a haunted presbytery next to a graveyard in southern France. The loft was full of wooden saints and chewed corn cobs.
8. I went to Santa's house in Lapland. He frightened Archie who refused to meet him.
9. I sold some prints to the then girlfriend of Mark Thatcher.
10. I made a sandwich for Ray Davies of the Kinks.
11. I have over 1,500 rubber stamps.
12. I met the love of my life in the mail.
13. I was once refused entry to the National Gallery in London for laughing at the man on the door.
14. Once when I was a student I worked in the darkrooms of Ilford Films - joining 8mm films togther on a big spool.
15. I once did a book cover design for the poet John Hegley.
16. As a small child I used to throw my toys in the River Medway in Kent.