51 mega pixels of Durgerdam
Durgerdam is a small Dutch village just outside Amsterdam and is a nice representation of what a Dutch village on a dyke looks like. Durgerdam is only about 7 km from the city centre and can be reached by car, bus or the best way by bike. There are only about 430 inhabitants but Durgerdam has some lovely restaurants.
This shot is actually 6 shots merged into one, I didn´t hold the camera horizontal but I shot the 6 shots vertically and merged them that way.
This photo is in 12 groups
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 903,159 items
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 696,101 items
- Blink Again (no children) P1/A3 - New Challenge Cats and Dogs 376,640 items
- Around the World Cityscapes P1/C1 ** new comment code 41,593 items
- I ♥ Amsterdam 81,139 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,157,847 items