София (Sofia, Bulgaria) - Софийска градска минерална баня (Sofia Public Mineral Baths)
It was built in the early 20th century near the former Turkish bath (then destroyed) and was used as the city's public baths until 1986. The current Sofia Public Mineral Baths building was designed in the Vienna Secession style, but integrating typically Bulgarian, Byzantine and Eastern Orthodox ornamental elements, by the architects Petko Momchilov and Friedrich Grünanger in 1904–1905. The baths being opened on 13 May 1913, but the building being completely finished after two more years and a garden being arranged in front of the baths. The north wing was damaged during the bombing of Sofia in World War II, but was restored several years later. It continued to work as public baths until 1986, when it was closed due to its bad condition and the possible collapse of the roof.