Quick how-to using the Tiffen #87 scew-on filter for those who asked.
1. with the filter on use a patch of grass (or any foliage) to set the white balance.
2. with the filter off, compose. Then put the filter back on, meter and shoot (this step is done on a tripod).
3. Noise Ninja for noise control and contrast, Auto Levels, Brightness and Contrast, and Smart Sharpen or Unsharp Mask.
4. Swap the blue and red color channels or use this action to do it automatically.
5. Flatten the image in Layers.
6. Saturate the blue and cyan, desaturate remaining channels, and save as jpeg.