Shop Houses - Back - Arab Street Singapore
The back alley behind some of the colourful "shophouses" in Singapore's busy Arab Street. This was taken early on a Sunday morning, before the bustle.
There is a photo of the front of these shophouses
Note the "Sultan Mosque" in the distance.
As I will be leaving Singapore permanently soon, I want to share some of the sights.
You can buy my art from my site at red bubble
This photo is in 11 groups
- Muslim Cultures 101,830 items
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 112,306 items
- Singapore Plus65 - Photos from Singapura, The Lion City! 107,456 items
- Singapore Images 154,787 items
- Singapore 188,958 items
- Fuji Finepix S6500fd/S6000 26,611 items