- We found these letters at a second hand shop - from an old BANK sign. We only took the K, A, N.
- I know. I'm on it.
- Felix has his own room, of course, but it's lovely when he hangs out here and draws and cuts and creates.
- 'Ellipse', by Piet Hein
- Chairs from ILVA - rough copies of Arne Jacobsen's Series 7 chairs.
- Cheap chair from Jysk which Susanne removed the crappy, kitsch upholstry and made a new, funkier version.
- Kid's version of the adult chairs. From ILVA. Cool.
- Susanne bought this second-hand years ago.
- Alot of people have commented on the windows. The building is almost 100 years old and the shape of the windows are the originals. The panes, of course, are modern. A couple of years old.
- One of three bowls in a set. A wedding present from Claus and Maria.
- Salt. Coarse organic salt from Ile de Ré on the French Atlantic coast. Used at the dinner table. Close up viewable here: flickr.com/photos/16nine/302665441/
- Letters "N" and "K" - bought second-hand from an old BANK sign.
- Classic Danish hardwood floors. Standard in most flats.
- :) we also have letter A in the window Big UP! - subgrafik
Interiors: Dining Room
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts