new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Bethnal Green Town Hall | by Reading Tom
Back to photostream

Bethnal Green Town Hall

Cambridge Heath Road, Bethnal Green. Extension designed by E C P Monson and completed in 1937-39 to house Council Chambers and Electricity Board Offices. It has been converted into apartments and a hotel. To the right is the original Town Hall, designed by Percy Robinson and W Alban Jones and completed in 1909-1910

1,876 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on March 2, 2012