new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
St Benedicts and Lincoln War Memorial | by Reading Tom
Back to photostream

St Benedicts and Lincoln War Memorial

High Street, Lincoln. Only the Chancel and North Chapel of the medieval church have survived, with the rest demolished after the Civil War. The war memorial was designed by Montague Hall and dedicated in 1922.

248 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on November 3, 2013