new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Lelant Station | by Reading Tom
Back to photostream

Lelant Station

Opened by the Great Western Railway on 1 June 1877 on their branch line from St Erth to St Ives. The station is now a request stop and the station building has been converted to a house.

371 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 9, 2013