Lincolnshire RoadCar Leyland Atlantean LRB484W (1374) in St Mark Street Depot, Lincoln, 1995
In the mid 1990's, Lincolnshire RoadCar purchased a number of secondhand Leyland Atlantean's to replace Bristol VR's, some of which were newer than the Atlantean's that replaced them! One such vehicle was ECW bodied LRB584W, which was new to Trent as fleet number 584, and joined the RoadCar fleet in 1995 as fleet number 1374. There was an obvious vehicle shortage around this time, as this bus, and several others, entered service in the previous operators livery, usually with ,RoadCar fleet names and numbers applied.
This photo was taken some time in 1995, the bus was parked in St Mark Street Depot in Lincoln, which was vacated later the same year and subsequently demolished.