new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Bushey Rose Garden | by PapaPiper
Back to photostream

Bushey Rose Garden

The Herkomer School of Art was created on the site in 1883 with an area of garden to the west. In 1912 Hubert von Herkmer purchased the property, demolished the school and built a new house called Lululaund on the site and established the Rose Garden, terrace and lawn to the designs of Thomas Mawson

1,814 views
38 faves
9 comments
Taken on April 10, 2016