Western Welsh Season Ticket Envelope 25 August 1964
Posted on 25 August 1964. Western Welsh was formed in Cardiff in 1920, serving South Wales and the northern part of the West Country. The company was nationalised in 1969, becoming part of the National Welsh Omnibus Services. It became part of National Welsh, and in 1970 Western Welsh's services west of Bridgend were transferred to other subsidiaries South Wales Transport and Crosville. In 1978 the National Bus Company transferred the operations of its subsidiary Red and White Bus Services to Western Welsh and renamed the merged company National Welsh.