So we've arrived at the part of my holiday vacation where I've been home long enough to start digging through the stuff that's boxed up in my mom and dad's basement. This time I dug up volumes of poetry and French history, some old love letters that should probably be shredded, burnt, or preferably both, and...old Girl Scout Merit Badges! I have no idea what half of these mean anymore but I'm having fun guessing.
- Random woman symbol merit badge!
- Considering that I was never particularly athletic it is surprising that I earned more than one sports-related badges.
- I had to ride a horse to earn this one.
- Eco Action! Oh yeah! I was way into recycling and saving whales when I was in elementary school.
- Makeup merit badge. For real.
- This is my favorite. Binary code!
- Safety first!
- Predicting the weather merit badge?
- Selling lemonade merit badge!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts