ANZ Bank building - Lithgow NSW - built 1888 - see below
Building was former branch of E.S. & A. Bank (English, Scottish & Australian Bank Limited) which merged with ANZ in 1970 to form Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited.
Some history of ES&A Bank here:
"The building is an architecturally interesting example of consistent gothic revival detailing applied to a 19th century commercial building. It is well designed for its corner site and contributes significantly to the streetscape. It is externally intact. This bank is widely recognised as having significant aesthetic appeal. Particularly grand and imposing it contributes greatly to the streetscape. Its church-like grandeur on the Main Street gives the building special landmark qualities, accentuated by its corner position. It demonstrates the wealth and optimism of banking institutions in the mid to late Victorian era."