The Garr Ranchhouse B/W
Antelope Island State Park, Utah Monochrome_MG_6800_1_2_Detailed via Photomatix Pro, Photoshop CS5 & Topaz Software. The Garr Ranch was established and built by the LDS Church in 1848. The Latter Day Saints arrived in Utah in 1847. This ranch was where tithing herds were raised on Antelope Island. This Ranchhouse is the oldest still standing structure on it's original foundation from 1848 in Utah.