St. Paul's United Methodist Church
St. Paul’s, originally known as The Old Forest Church, was established in 1773 on the site of the present church. William Demour, a Swedish minister, erected a meeting house that flourished under the Methodist Circuit Riders of the time. Some notable people who worshipped at Old Forest were Bishop Francis Asbury and George Clymer, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. In 1858, the present church structure was built after the congregation outgrew the small chapel. In 1970, the new Social Hall and Sunday School addition was dedicated. A new addition with an elevator was completed in 2001, and St. Paul’s continues to flourish 230 years later.