This photo also appears in
- my gran loved butterflies so my cousins ordered a box of butterflies to be released at the gravesight. i have to say it was the perfect thing.
- it completely shifted the mood from sadness to wonder.
- here one of the butterflies landed on my aunt's hand and would no let go
- the youngest member of our family was right there when this happened.
- seems so fitting
- the passing on of life and memories
- and the lessons in letting go
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts