new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Royds Accountancy - VAT Returns Accountants

VAT Return Services –


A VAT return determines how much VAT you are due to pay HM Revenue & Customs. It is a form that is usually filed four times a year and sent to HMRC. You will only need to file VAT returns if you are registered for VAT.


A VAT return is usually submitted every 3 months during the ‘accounting period’. Even if you don’t have any VAT to pay or reclaim, you will need to file a VAT return. The VAT return records the following:


•The amount of VAT you owe HMRC

•The amount of VAT you can reclaim

•Your total sales and purchases

•What your VAT refund from HMRC is


At Royds Accountancy, we cover all your accounting and taxation needs. Our team of skilled and friendly accountants make the process of filing and registering for VAT returns easy and hassle free.


All you will need to do is deal with the payments and banking and provide us with your invoices, receipts, bank statements and other paperwork monthly or quarterly. We can take care of the rest.


Contact us on 020 3488 0529 or visit our website for more information.


Royds Accountancy

Accountants in Eltham

43 Lovelace Green,




020 3488 0529

0 faves
Uploaded on March 7, 2017