Bell Tower, First Protestant Church, New Braunfels, TX2
**First Protestant Church** - National Register of Historic Places Ref # 71000926, date listed 19710714
296 S. Sequin St.
The first bells, brought to New Braunfels from Germany, are also on display. During the earliest pioneer days, these very bells were used to call people to worship, men to work, and children to school. They hung in the original log church as well as the current stone church until 1894 when they were replaced by the “new” bells. (1)
References (1) First Protestant Church firstprotestant.com/history-of-fpc/