New Zealand Railways 673
De514 on an NZR&LS excursion train at Johnsonville station. Although the original yard tracks had been removed at this stage, the run-around was still available.
This station was later replaced by a single track platform a bit further south.
Photo taken 18/04/1970.
De 514 was a product of the English Electric Company. With a maker's number of 1752 the locomotive entered service on NZR in June 1953.