This bouquet was folded for the wedding of a dear friend. It was very fun to arrange the flowers in a chaotic way that is so unlike the neatness I am used to in origami.
The hardest part was to wrap the stems in cloth. I am so not used to handling this material!
The bouquet contains the following flowers:
- Two variations of Naomiki Sato's rose
- Kawasaki rose, full-bloom
- Kawasaki rose, mid-bloom
- Joost Langeveld's Hyacinth
- The traditional lily
- A five-leaf variation of the traditional lily
- Lily buds, by Lisa Nguyen