new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Eccles Crossing Box 1993 | by Muskers Loop
Back to album

Eccles Crossing Box 1993

Opened in 1912, a L&YR design box with a 20 lever L&YR frame. The level crossing gates were replaced by barriers on 11th December 1983. The box closed on 11th March 1994 and the layout was taken over by Merseyrail IECC.

637 views
2 faves
1 comment
Uploaded on June 12, 2015