Visual bino setup
My new visual grab & go setup:
- TS 80 / 480 mm FPL53 triplet APO
- Baader T-2 / 2" nose piece
- Baader T-2 prism diagonal (Baader #2456095)
- Baader 1.7x Glass patch corrector
- Baader Maxbright II binoviewer (Baader #2456460B)
- Baader Hyperion zoom mark IV (Baader #2454826)
- TSAZGP mount slightly modified (as per CloudyNights forum suggestions to make it a bit more rigid).
I also have a field flattener which could be used (needs to be tested) and Baader VIP Barlow which adds magnification even more.