53-0554 - Lockheed EC-121T Warning Star - 552 Airborne Warning and Control Wing - NAS Keflavik - 15 August 1973
Delivered in October 1955 as an RC-121D. Redesignated EC-121D in September 1963 and became first EC-121 to reach 20,000 flight hours in 1968. Modified to EC-121T standard in 1970 (radome not removed) and then transfered to 79 Airborne Early Warning and Control Squadron at Homestead AFB, FL in October 1974. Retired in February 1976 and flown to Davis Monthan AFB, being transferred to the Military Aircraft Storage and Disposal Center (MASDC) with inventory number CK0197. To Pima Air and Space Museum in 1981 and placed on display.