WS776 - Meteor NF.14 - Royal Air Force - North Luffenham - 1 June 74
Joined 25 Squadron at West Malling in June 1954 before flying with Nos 72 and 60 Squadrons at Church Fenton and 60 Squadron at Leeming (1959). Relegated to training duties with 228 Operational Conversion Unit at Leeming between July 1960 and January 61 before placed into store at Lyneham. Gate guard at North Luffenham between May 1961 and March 1998 before moving to North Coates. In 2005, WS776 was moved to Bournemouth Aviation Museum where it remains on display.