XM961/20 - Twin Pioneer CC.1 - ex-Royal Air Force - Halton - 1 August 78
Served with the RAF between 1959 and 1967 with 230 Squadron at Benson and 21 Squadron in the Far East. Allocated for instructional use as 7978M and moved to Halton for use by No 1 School of Technical Training. Sold to Flight One Ltd in 1974 for aerial survey work and registered as G-BBVF. Damaged beyond repair in 1982 when struck by another aircraft during a gale and sold the National Museum of Flight at East Fortune.