Munro House, Duke Street, Leeds
Built-in 1886, it was originally called Union House and over the years it has been everything from a Paper Mill to Clothing Factory. In the 1930’s it was called Unecol House and was occupied by the United Yeast Company. Part of it was occupied by Walter Wragg's motorcycle dealers during the 60’s and 70’s. It is now called Munro House.