Berlin - Zeughaus
Mitte | Unter den Linden
The Zeughaus - Old Arsenal - is the oldest structure at Unter den Linden.
Arch. Johann Arnold Nering (until 1695), Martin Grünberg, Andreas Schlüter and Jean de Bod
The building was converted into a military museum in 1875.
From 1949-65 the Zeughaus was restored after heavy war losses, the interior being completely redesigned. Today, the Zeughaus is the site of the Deutsches Historisches Museum - German Historical Museum.