Built for the Autos Aus Deutschland challenge over at LUGNuts is this exclusive 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss Edition. Its a symbiotic partnership between Mercedes-Benz and the British Mclaren group and was to signify the very last of the SLR line. Topping at 220 MPH, this extreme roadster has no proper windshield and can be completely closed off to protect against theft and the elements. Only 75 were ever produced and none were ever intended to be sold in the US...although at least one was snuck into the states. Enjoy.
- I've always wanted someone to use this as a Mercedes logo. Well done Lino! - Legohaulic
- :) - r a p h y
- Great car, but maybe try to make this more pointy.. ;) - Castlestrike666©
- Brilliant. - Catsy [CC]
- Many people have used it before but I love how it's smoothly tucked into the shape of the car! - />ylan/>.
- You missed it Tyler ;)
www.flickr.com/photos/rabidnovaracer/3235856466/in/set-72... - rabidnovaracer
- Oh...I certainly did. Well done. :) - Legohaulic
- Love the seats. - [Soren]
- As Lino points out, it's not original: www.flickr.com/photos/legomonster/3365533261/in/set-72157...
but this is the nicest looking Lego car I've ever seen it on - Lego Monster
- why don't you use smoother curves?
i can't believe you can't achieve them - ZetoVince
Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss Edition
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts