Camelot Cinema Newquay approx 1977. The film showing is "Muhammed Ali, The Greatest" which was released late in 1969. It closed as a cinema in 1995, and has now been converted to the Walkabout bar. It originally opened in 1912 as the Pavilion but was largely rebuilt in 1969 after a major fire. The Camelot seated 812, and was equipped for 70mm screenings.
A scanned slide.