PRO

88 Sheffield Odeon 5

The Odeon Sheffield in Flatt Street opened in 1956, designed by Harry Weedon and Robert Bullivant. It had 2,319 seats in stalls and circle and lasted until 1971 when it became a bingo hall. It continues in this role today.

 

Sheffield Odeon

A scanned negative from 1988.

1,964 views
0 faves
3 comments
Taken sometime in 1988