Rebuilt after a fire the 1926 Stamford Corn Exhange was a cinema (with stage) until 1956. Known as the Exchange, Picture Palace and Picturedrome and seating 500 in stalls and small balcony. It is currently being transformed into a metting hall and theate.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts