Dating from 1913 the Holme Valley Theatre was a dual purpose cinema and theatre. It closed in 1967 to become a bingo hall but has remarkably staged a comeback, with the stalls area becoming - again - a cinema / music / comedy space. The former circle was partitioned off as a museum in 1997 when the cinema reopened. The exterior is seen here in 1997, shortly before opening, in the middle of getting a coat of paint!
Picturedrome Cinema Holmfirth, West Yorkshire.
A scanned negative from 1997