95 Dudley Odeon 16

    Newer Older

    The original Odeon cinema opened in 1937, closed in 1975 and became a church in 1977. It is a grade II listed building. Designed by Harry Weedon.

    Dudley Odeon
    A scanned negative from 1995.

    1. love-charlie 75 months ago | reply

      Great looking old cinema, Im happy to see that it is Grade ll listed. It looks even better now, the ' Assembly Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses' sign has been removed and the facade has either been reclad or the paint covering the tiles has been removed.

    2. ingramchris38 17 months ago | reply

      The Odeon came from the Harry Weedon partnership but was designed by Budge Reid within the partnership.

      Chris Ingram.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts