Dating from 1913 the cinema opened as the Picture Hose - a PCT property. It was later known as the Gaumont and finally the Astra, when two cinemas were created in the circle and bingo in the stalls. It became a nightclub in 1987.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts