88 Hastings Cannon 23
Cannon Cinema in Hastings - was opened as the Gaiety Theatre in 1882 and was designed by C J Phipps. It is now the four screen Odeon Hastings with seating ranging from 128 to 174 in the screens. It is a cinema that has been owned by many circuits - other names have been Classic, ABC, and MGM.
A scanned negative from 1988