I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
didn't get the chance to post this last night - it was Father's Day here in Germany yesterday and a holiday, too. as much as i wanted to join my family for some leisure time in nature, my cramps were a killjoy... the girls and their Papi had a blast flitting around in the nearby castle grounds, feeding fish, swans, crows and jackdaws. it was a lovely bonding time and good so... Mami doesn't have to be around everytime. :)
remembering my beloved father, too...
It's only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home – it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love. ~Margaret Truman
for all the loving, nurturing and for all the virtues he had instilled in us - oftentimes in his own constipated style, but they did arrive. with love and gratitude, i salute you, dearest POPS!! ❤
This photo is in 5 groups
- HOLIDAYS & SPECIAL EVENTS P1 C2 MANDATORY USE COMMENT CODE 13,110 items
- Life in Black & White 819,309 items
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 360,359 items
- Deutschland in Bildern 273,434 items
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 3,811,861 items