Graflex' Front Standard Modification - Swing
I was lucky enough to have received a present - complete front standard for Graflex Pacemaker from my "virtual" friend Paul and had a chance to alter it - not risking destroying one that I have on my Pacemaker...
As you can see on these five shots I have managed to achieve full front swing without loosing any stability of the front standard.
Additionally to altering the bottom plates that give Pacemaker's front standard ability to swing I have also made a hole parallel to the one on the side of the standard making the Front Tilt also a possibility - something welcome when doing land- and city-scapes.
Based on my friend's problem with the Swing alteration where he lost the stability of the front standard - I did things very slowly so I could stop as soon as the movements were possible.
I hope to test it in reality tomorrow already!
Big shot to Paul for the front standard!!! Especially since the mounting board for lens board with retainers will come handy to make adapter for my Cambo in next day or two :)