new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
The Watchtower | by puliarf
Back to photostream

The Watchtower

Architect Mary Colter was hired by the Fred Harvey Co to design a rest area and gift shop at Desert View in 1930. The Watchtower opened in 1933. And for Steve's benefit, the star was rendered with a 72mm, Hoya six-point star filter.

862 views
0 faves
1 comment
Taken on October 13, 2010