English part press photos: Citizens’ Corner debate on EU citizens and their digital rights
Euranet Plus, the leading radio network for EU news, hosted a Citizens’ Corner debate on the digital rights of EU citizens at the European Parliament in Brussels on January 20. The debate was jointly produced by Euranet Plus and Latvijas Radio, a member of the Euranet Plus network.
The bilingual debate was moderated by journalist Artjoms Konohovs of Latvijas Radio (in Latvian) and Brian Maguire of the Euranet Plus News Agency in Brussels (in English). The debate also featured students of the Euranet Plus campus radio network from Poland (Radio Kampus, Warsaw) and Finland (Radio Moreeni, Tampere).
Part 2/2 | English | moderator Brian Maguire | guests:
- Catherine Stihler, MEP, United Kingdom, Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament, Vice-Chair of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection, @C_Stihler_MEP
- Victor Negrescu, MEP, Romania, Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament, @negrescuvictor
- Sabine Verheyen, MEP, Germany, Group of the European People’s Party (Christian Democrats) in the European Parliament, @sabineverheyen
- Mina Andreeva, Deputy Chief Spokesperson of the European Commission, in charge of Digital Single Market, @Mina_Andreeva
- Joe McNamee, Executive Director EDRi (European Digital Rights), @edri_org
Get all the details and the video as well as audio recordings on our dedicated web page at