Raw - Steamed Barramundi with Minced Ginger and Chinese Celery
蒸盲曹鱼 Steamed barramundi with a paste of 姜茸 minced ginger and 芹菜 Chinese celery, with a bit of spring onion, lemon zest and Kaffir Lime leaf to liven things up a little.
The paste had a good ginger zing with a warm flavour. The lemon zest and Kaffir Lime leaf were happy to stay in the background. I think I could have used more Chinese celery.
- 姜茸 minced ginger - 3 cm piece
- 芹菜 Chinese celery - 3 or 4 stalks
- 柠檬皮 lemon Zest - 1 or 2 teaspoons
- 青葱 spring onion - 1 stalk
- 大风柑叶 kaffir lime leaf - 1 small leaf