Teardrops/Park-Richmond House (1768) - The house on this lot may include Thomas & Sophia King's tavern, which stood on this site in the 18th century. It grew from its smaller "salt-box" style to its current size and appearance in the 1890s when D.C. Parks employed designer Jules Korner to remodel the house. It is the most intact example of his work in Hillsborough. One of his signatures, and the focal point of the front facade, is the double door with 'teardrop" shaped top lights and two-raised panels below.